**If your account was integrated after November 2018, you may be on our newest giving portal platform. The functionality of designing the new giving portal will be different from the instructions in this article. To learn how to use the DESIGN tab on the New Giving Portal, click here
Your giving page will be automatically set up to match the look and feel of your organization’s website when your account is released to you. However, should you ever want to make changes to the look and feel of your giving page the “Design” section is where to go! If you have questions or would like assistance making changes to the look and feel of your giving page we’re always here to help.
Click on the Organization drop-down located in the top right-hand corner of the screen and then click Design.
NOTE: if you do not see the Design option under the Organization tab in your control panel, please contact the primary manager for your online giving account. Your user permissions will need to be updated to include this option.
Below is a breakdown of the various elements of your giving page you can adjust to change the look and feel of your giving page:
- 1) Here you can upload a new Header Image to your giving Page. Your header image should be 800px wide by 100px tall. You can use an online application like Pixlr to resize your image if needed.
- 2) Here you can upload a Background image to your giving page. Images under 1000px will work best.
- 3) Here you can position the Background image on your giving page.
- 4) If you want your Background image to repeat you can choose which direction you’d like the image to repeat: (X= Across Y= Up & Down).
- 5) Here you can set a Background Color rather than upload a Background Image if you choose.
- 6) Here you can Change the Accent color on your giving page.
Below is an explanation of where each image type is located within your giving page: