Creating New Admin Managers
Everyone at your organization who needs access to the system should have their own login. This is important from a security standpoint and also allows you to determine “Permissions” for each of your of Managers. *Note: Admins cannot have the same email address as their admin user login if they also have a personal member/donor profile on the system. Consequently, all Manager Admins must have different email addresses.
To access your Managers page, click on “Organization” located in the top right of the screen then click on “Managers”:
Next, click on [+ Add New] to create a new Manager (user):
Here you’ll be presented with a form to set up your new Manager Admin for your account. In order for the Manager to be added, it is required to input the Manager Name, Manager Email, and Manager Password. The Manager Password will need to be a password that is unique but can be easily remembered by the Manager; a bad example would be ‘password1’.
If the new admin needs to change the password you have assigned them, they can do so from the login page by clicking the ‘Forgot Your Password?’ link. This will prompt the Manager to input their login email to receive a temporary password. After logging in with this temporary password, the Manager can input their preferred password.
In addition to the new admin user’s name, email, title and phone, you’ll be able to establish which areas of the system they should have access to through Permissions:
After you’ve entered the name, email, title and contact information for your new Manager (user), you’ll need to set their permission levels and then [Save] your new Manager.
If your Managers are already in the system and you just need to adjust permissions, click ACTION and then UPDATE. Then you can use the information below to make the necessary adjustments.
Below is a breakdown of each Permission and what it provides to a Manager. Keep in mind that not all permissions listed below may be available for your account as permissions can vary depending on which level of the product you are using:
- Settings: access to the overall giving settings – update software billing payment method, edit PURL, management Email Templates for Recurring, New Donors, Text, Expired cards
- Fund Management: Add, edit, disable or delete Funds
- Virtual Terminal: Process gifts on behalf of your givers
- Invoices: view current and past invoices for your account
- Managers: Add, remove, or edit admins and Permissions
- Design: change the default look of your giving page
- Data Export: Manage export data formats
- Email Templates: Customize email templates sent to new donors, text gift confirmations, recurring givers, and expiring credit/debit cards
- Text Giving: view your Text Giving phone number, view and customize your “text confirmation message” which is sent after a successful text giving donation
- MinistryOne: Your companion app for sermon content, event registration, push and in-app notifications, contact, giving and more!
- ChMS Integration: Direct integration and fund mapping to your ChMS
- Youth Uplift Enroll in our youth scholarship program! Communication templates and videos available to promote
- Reports: view and generate reports on the activity within your account
- Auto-Donations: Recurring donations
- Transactions: All giving activity
- Deposits: Batch deposit reports
- Canned Reports: Many of the most commonly used reports for transactions
- Auto-Reports: Create daily, weekly, or monthly summary reports of all giving or by certain funds
- Deposits-Kiosks: Kiosk deposit reports, if applicable
- Donors: View your donors’ profiles, including name, contact information, active recurring gifts, and past giving history
- Resources: Link to help articles, videos and more
- Forms: access to the Forms (see below)
Did you know you can create an unlimited number of customizable forms to meet the unique needs of your ministry or organization? Using Forms, your team can build additional giving pages, contact forms, event registration and more from templates or from scratch! Each Form results in a dedicated URL and has an embed code for you to publish on your website, social media, print, send via email, or any other way you communicate important messages.
You may want to add a Manager who creates and manages your Forms and set additional permissions. You can grant permissions base on Form types as well as the action that can be taken on each form (ex: create, edit, delete, view responses, and refund).
How to Delete a User
When you need to delete a user, click on the “Action” drop-down, then click on “Delete”.