It’s time to prepare for your promotional launch! We recommend launching within one month of signing up. Success Coaches are available to conduct a Launch Call where those leaders, staff, and volunteers can discuss what the launch of the new online giving platform will look like and share best practices for a successful launch.
How to prepare for a successful launch
👥 Recruit your launch team and identify your…
- Leadership Contact: Who will conduct the live launch? Ask your organization’s leader (it’s important that leadership gets behind this new way to give!) to share about your new giving system from the stage during Sunday services or during your next organizational gathering.
- Media / Communications Contact: Who will update your website, communication materials, Sunday slide deck, etc?
💬 Collaborate with staff and key volunteers.
- Have your leadership test the giving experience.
- Ask for their feedback on how to make your launch a huge success.
- Make sure whoever is leading the live launch is comfortable and excited about the giving experience.
📆 Determine your Launch Date!
- Keep the momentum going – Make it a goal to launch within your first month with your new Online Giving solution!
- Remember what season you are in as an organization (Summer, Holidays, Back-to-School) and think strategically when it would be best to launch.
🎥 Take advantage of your available Resources.
- Display your custom slide during your time of giving.
- Play a custom video during your live launch.
- Add those resources to your website and communication materials.
💻 Update website.
- Revamp your church’s website to inspire generosity by adding your new online giving link and easy instructions for downloading the mobile app and text giving!
📝 Update communication materials.
- Optimize your communications (emails, bulletins, slide decks, etc) to engage givers. Here are How To Guides that you can upload on your Giving landing page, send in an email blast to all members or donors, or print off to hand out. The business card template allows you to add your text number and gives donors and members something small that fits in a wallet or purse. Keyword commands and step by instructions are on the card itself for easy reference.
- How To Text Giving Updated Guide- Church
- How To Text Giving NP
- How To New Online Giving – Church
- How To Online Giving Non-Profit
- Updated Text Business Card Template
❗ Prepare your givers for launch
- Build excitement and familiarity during the couple weeks leading up to your live launch! Send an email announcement about the upcoming improvements to their giving experience.
- Communicate the critical importance of establishing a recurring giving schedule. (This is truly the most effective way to maximize the impact of Online Giving within your organization!)