Your New Giving Portal is now a form which can be designed to match the look and feel of your organization’s website. We will generate a Give Now form with a header image from your website before the account is released to you. However, should you ever want to make changes to the look and feel of your giving page, there are two places you can go-the DESIGN tab under ORGANIZATION on the admin portal and/or the FORM Manager icon on the left menu. If you have questions or would like assistance making changes to the look and feel of your giving page, we’re always here to help.
Click on the Organization drop-down located in the top right-hand corner of the screen and then click Design.
NOTE: If you do not see the Design option under the Organization tab in your control panel or the FORMS icon on the left menu, please contact the primary manager for your online giving account. Your user permissions will need to be updated to include this option.
From the DESIGN tab:
- Here you can upload a new header Image to your Giving Page. Your header image should be approximately square-shaped, and a minimum of 70px. You can use an image that is just your logo, not also the name of your organization since that will display from item #2. File types allowed are .jpg, .png, or .gif but we suggest you use a .png with a transparent background. Files of any type need to be smaller than 3MB. (If you need to resize images, we recommend an application like Pixlr.)
- Here you can enter the Display Name you would like to appear on the top of the donation giving form. If the logo contains the name, or you do not want the organization name to display, this can be left blank.
- Select the Donation Form you would like to appear on your giving page. Donations Forms are created using the Form Builder, located on the left side of your admin dashboard.
- The postal address listed here is ideal for printed materials as it is easy for your donors to quickly enter it into their mobile devices to access your giving page.
- Here you will find your Integration Code to link your online Giving Page to your website. Place the following code anywhere between the HTML <body> and </body> of your site.
From the FORMS icon:
To edit the Give Now form, click on Action then Edit Form:
Click on the gear wheel in the far right corner:
The FORM PROPERTIES box will open and you can now do a myriad of design changes to your Give Now form!
On this tab you can:
- update the Form Name
- Add a new Header Image
- Edit the Form Description- you can add instructions or a commentary about giving that will appear on the form
- Also includes Field Validation, Embed Code, Time Zone and
- Choose a color scheme/theme for your form that matches your church/organization’s colors.
- Choose the form’s background color and font
- Upload your own background image URL
- Choose background options like repeat
- Choose the Font, Size and Color for the Form Title, Section Headers, Field Labels, Inputs, Help Text and Buttons
- Custom <head> code such as Google Analytics Tracking or CSS
- Use these settings to control what happens after a user submits the form.
- Allows you to enable Member Portal, Recurring Payments, Convenience Fee, Discount Code, Payment Types to accept and Fund Designations
- Personalize the email that your members receive when they submit a donation.
- Add place holders, logos, and change the font and color