How do I add a donate button to my church/ministry’s Facebook page?
To add a donate button to your charitable organization’s Facebook page:
- Go to your church/ministry’s Facebook page and login as the page’s admin.
- Click Add a button. If you’ve already added a button, click the Edit button and Select Edit Button to change the text.
- Select Shop with you or make a donation>Donate then click Next.
- Select Website Link to send people to your online giving portal to donate.
- Enter your giving PURL and click Save.
*Note: You must have admin credentials and login as the your organization’s admin to Facebook to follow these directions. If you do not see the Add a Button prompt, you are either not logged in as the admin or your Facebook page has NOT been set up as a charitable organization. Please contact Facebook Support if you need assistance with adding this feature.