- To remap a donor whose donations are being entered into ChMS in the wrong record, the ChMS Integration must be active. If your organization’s integration is not active, use the instructions below to activate.
- While logged into the Control Panel, click on Organization in the top right corner of your screen. Then, select ChMS Integration.
- Select your organization’s ChMS from the drop-down menu. (Your available integration options may differ from the screenshot below.
- Follow the instructions. (Each ChMS will have independent, specific instructions.)
2. Access the donors list in your giving page.
3. Click on the action button next to the giving record that is to be remapped, then select View Donor Details.
4. In the area marked Matched ChMS Donor Profiles, click on the Remove button and confirm the removal. This will not remove the donor profile, only the mapping.
5. Click on the Match Profiles button to allow the giving system to search your organization’s ChMS for records that match the first name, last name, and email address of the giving donor’s profile.
6. Select the matching record.