How to Turn One-Time Gifts into Year-Round Gifts, Lesson
Lesson #2: How Recurring Giving Works
Watch the video to learn how givers set up recurring gifts and admins manage those gifts. By taking an inside look at how recurring giving works, you’ll be equipped to promote scheduled donations and stay organized as more people consistently give every month.
Watch the video and read the lesson below!Learn More
Beyond the advantages shown in the videos, take a closer look at what happens when a church implements recurring giving:
- Gifts flow directly from your givers’ bank accounts (or credit cards) into your church’s bank account
- No more manually entering gifts into a spreadsheet or database software
- Giving is automated, reliable, and cash flow becomes steadier from one month to the next
- Recurring giving reports provide clear data for planning
- Ministry leaders can confidently budget for future events and outreach opportunities
Plus, recurring giving dramatically reduces time spent on reporting and year-end statements. This frees up your finance team to focus on other necessary and essential tasks.
Now that you’ve seen for yourself the convenience of recurring gifts for givers and admins, it’s time to move forward and learn How to Grow Recurring Giving During Year-End.